Chicken and Vegetable Fajitas
With mild or hot fajita mixes to choose from you can cook up some delicious fajitas at home and it's so simple.
For our easy Chicken Fajitas, you will need;
2 large chicken breasts, skin removed
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 large onion
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Bite Me Spices Fajita Mix (mild or hot)
8 soft tortillas
Sour Cream (optional)
Coriander to serve (optional)
- Slice chicken and all the vegetables into thin strips.
- Add a tbsp of olive oil to a large frying pan. When the oil is hot add the chicken strips and fry until nearly cooked through. This should only take 3-4 minutes depending on how thinly you have sliced the chicken.
- Add the Spice Mix and stir through to coat the chicken.
- Add the sliced vegetables, stir and cook for 4 minutres over a high heat.
- Warm the tortillas either in a dry frying pan or in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Fill the tortillas with the chicken and vegetable mix. Add a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of coriander and serve
For vegetarians, use a selection of your favourite vegetables, we've made these with peppers, chickpeas and sugar snaps and they've gone down a treat.